Sportsplex strives to offer a great facility with a pleasant environment to play and watch. Activities that detract from our image, as a safe and wholesome environment, will be dealt with quickly and strongly leading to expulsion and possible prosecution.
Help us maintain a safe and wholesome environment for all at the Sportsplex by observing the following facility rules:
- No outside food and beverage permitted (including coolers).
- No tobacco products or alcoholic beverages of any kind allowed in the facility.
- No running or skating outside of the arenas.
- No use of sports equipment, balls or pucks outside arenas.
- No climbing on objects except the climbing wall when provided with a Sportsplex Spotter.
- Parents must monitor their children at all times. Strict supervision must be enforced especially when occupying the mezzanine level.
- Use trash containers provided.
- Exhibit good sportsmanship: no profanity or negative comments directed to officials, players, coaches or any spectator will be allowed.
- No food or soft drinks in playing areas.
- No chewing gum in the facility.
- All pick-up players are responsible for wearing their appropriate wrist bands or form of receipt of payment for sessions. If not properly displayed, player may be asked to leave the facility or pay double the pick-up rate.
- All participants/players shall play at their own risk.
Sportsplex will be open during all snow days and school cancellations. All league play and rentals will continue on snow days. If games, rentals and activities happen to be cancelled they will not be rescheduled unless otherwise stated by the league/program representative. Unless a State of Emergency for Virginia and select holidays, Sportsplex will remain open at all times. If Sportsplex does decide to close earlier than 11 PM Mon-Sun it will be posted on the web site daily schedule of events as to what time the facility is closing and/or posted on the exterior doors of the facility.
Registration & Refund Policies (Tournaments, Leagues and Programs)
All enrollment and pick-up play are on a first come first serve basis.
Refunds are only issued if we are unable to offer a league or program.
Your are paying for your and/or child's spot, not the attendance. No make ups, refunds or credits will be given for missed classes or games.
No pro-rating will be given for late sign-ups.
All registrations and/or team rosters should be received two weeks prior to starting date to be considered for program/activity.
Full team payments are the responsibility of the team captain or team manager. Sportsplex will no longer take individual payments towards team entry.
From the North and Northeastern VA (Rt. 7, Rt. 50 ): Take I-81 South to Exit 310 Kernstown (VA-37N), Turn Right onto VA-37 N, take Rt. 11 North ramp toward Kernstown/Winchester, turn right onto Valley Pike/Rt. 11 N, turn Right at the first light onto Commonwealth Ct. (at CarQuest D.C.). Sportsplex will be at the end of the court to the left of Gander Mountain.
From Southeastern & Southern VA (I-66): Take I-81 North to Exit 310 (VA-37 N), turn left onto VA 37-N, take Rt. 11 N ramp towards Kernstown/Winchester turn right onto Valley Pike/Rt. 11 N, turn Right at the first light onto Commonwealth Ct. (at CarQuest D.C.). Sportsplex will be at the end of the court to the left of Gander Mountain.
From the West (Rt. 50, Rt 522): Head East via Rt. 50 or Rt. 522 S toward Winchester. Take VA-37 S. Take US-11 exit. Turn Left onto US-11/Valley Pike. Turn Right at the first light onto Commonwealth Ct. (at CarQuest D.C.). Sportsplex will be at the end of the court to the left of Gander Mountain.